20171219 - IMH Realignment Meeting Minutes

Report 0 Downloads 52 Views

Presidents Report - Jay a. Regional tryouts well underway - most teams decent numbers b. Thank Dave, Debbie H and Arborg for registrars clinic. Any questions email Debbie and she will have answers c. AGM i. Rural AA single assoc team will have their own provincials ii. Assoc can apply to host any provincials d. Hockey ...

IMHC Reorganization Meeting Minutes - Sept. 18, 2017 – 7pm – Fisher Branch 1. Call to order - roll call - Jay Jay called meeting called to order at 7:13PM 2. Minutes from playoff meeting Minutes passed as circulated 3. Financial Report Financial Report passed as circulated 4. Presidents Report - Jay a. Regional tryouts well underway - most teams decent numbers b. Thank Dave, Debbie H and Arborg for registrars clinic. Any questions email Debbie and she will have answers c. AGM i. Rural AA single assoc team will have their own provincials ii. Assoc can apply to host any provincials d. Hockey MB i. 2017 Season Opener - Hockey MB requires assoc to attend and support season opener ii. In order for your assoc to receive program benefits you must have a rep attend season opener iii. Hockey MB will not be increase registration fees this season iv. Coach clinics are listing on hockey MB website. Deadline for certification is Dec 1 v. IP Faceoff - Nov 18th in Arborg e. No IP games before IP faceoff on Nov 18th. 5. Referee-in-Chief – Doug a. All assoc send ref-in-chief name and email address to Doug b. One ref clinic in Stonewall and one in Arborg for level 1 and 2 c. Level 3 is online d. Shortage of refs again this year e. Suspensions will be sent out same way as last year

6. Registrar Clinic – Dave a. Clinic went very well 7. Novice Jamboree - Dave a. Oct 14 in Stonewall b. Sign up on IMH website c. Small gift for players d. Parents seminar e. Coach clinic - small area games - link will be circulated and posted on webpage 8. Development Coordinator a. Dave Underwood nominated Liam Wheddon for development coordinator, seconded. Carried 9. Teams, Divisions and number of game for 2017-18 for each association a. Novice - both north and south - each team will play each team once - no split til after Christmas b. Atom - both north and south - each team will play each team once except south (9 games not 10)- no split til after Christmas c. Peewee - A/B split - each team play each other once d. Bantam - home and home for the season e. Midget - home and home + each team will play their own division once - 17 games 10. League dates (start and end dates) a. League start date will be Oct 21st, first half end December 17th. League end date Feb 11th. b. All rosters must be submitted before the first game. If not then $250 fine for each team that has not been submitted. 11. Set date for the re-alignment meeting in December a. Tuesday, December 19th - Teulon - 7pm 12. Adjourn meeting a. Meeting adjourned at 9:09pm

IMH Realignment Meeting Minutes - December 19th, 2017 - Teulon - 7pm 1. Call to order - roll call - Jay Jay called meeting called to order at 7:07PM 2. Minutes from previous meeting Minutes passed as circulated 3. Financial Report Financial Report as circulated 4. Presidents Report - Jay a. Good start to season but we've had a lot of suspensions due to racial slurs lately. Incidence are up this year. Associations please pass on the message that this needs to stop. b. Thanked Arborg and Tom for hosting Novice Jamboree c. We have received good feedback on the newsletter - if you have anything you want to add then you can talk to Dave and Darren d. Thanked assoc that applied to host provincials 5. Referee-in-Chief – Doug a. Suspensions are up this year - especially hit from behind. Midget and Bantam are way higher than previous years b. Not enough refs so Doug has to cancel games often 6. Scheduler – Dave a. Went through registration reports b. Arborg, Lake MB and Lakeside did not preregister - Preregistration is mandatory 7. Development Programs - Liam a. Provide update on Rising Stars, Directors Cup, Female Peewee Prospects 8. AA/AAA Report - Darren a. Provided update on AA and AAA teams 9. Discussions a. Novice half ice and two jamborees next year i. Discussion on the benefits and challenges with the half ice b. Motions for semi-annual meeting i. Brad will email out motions. Associations please discuss with your boards and links to vote on motions c.

Team entries - Additions/Deletions after start of season

i. Discussion on teams pulling out after leagues schedule is out 10. All Star Games No all-star games 11. Go over team standings and splits a. Novice North i. A - Fisher River, Riverton, Arborg, Peguis Red; ii. B - Ashern, Peguis, Lake MB, Fisher Branch; iii. Home and home b. Novice South i. A - Stonewall 1-3, Warren 2, Gimli, Stony Mountain; ii. B - Teulon 2, Warren 1; Lakeside, Teulon 1, St. Laurent iii. Home and home c.

Atom combined (A) i. Peguis Black, Arborg, Stony Mountain, Teulon ii. Home and home

d. Atom North i. B - Fisher River, Riverton, Peguis Red ii. C - Fisher Branch, Lake MB, Peguis Female, Fairford iii. Home and home e. Atom South i. B - Stonewall Blue, Stonewall White, Warren Green, Warren White, Lakeside ii. C - Stony Mountain White, Teulon Black, Gimli, St. Laurent iii. Home and home f.

Peewee i. A - Gimli, Stony Mountain, St. Laurent A, Arborg, Stonewall A, Peguis, Fairford ii. B - Warren, Lakeside, Riverton, Stonewall B, Fisher River, Gimli B, St. Laurent B iii. Play each team once

12. Payoff format Proposal - Dave a. Dave proposed we have set night for playoffs 13. Motion: IMH adopt new style league champion banners - Brad, seconded Dave All in favor - carried 14. Set date for playoff meeting Feb 13 - Arborg - 7pm 15. Adjourn meeting Meeting adjourned at 9:21pm

Recommend Documents
NOVICE SOUTH A: Stony Mt. Red, Gimli Major, Teulon, Stonewall Blue, St Laurent, Stonewall. White, Lakeside 2. NOVICE SOUTH B: Lakeside 1, Warren Boys, Warren Girls, Gimli Minor. 6. ALLSTAR GAMES will be held in Riverton the First weekend in Feb. (Sat

Call to Order – Kris Roll. Thanks Peter for coming. 2. Minutes of last AGM meeting adopted. 3. Financial Report adopted. 4. Presidents Report – Kris. -Suggest new position for a Director of Development. -Pretty good season until at the end. Too b

Jay - Initiation Face off Festival is Nov 20 - no game before this day. Practice and development until event. • Everyone should have numbers for bantam and midget by Sept 27th - tryouts should be completed by then. • League will start October 22n

May 20, 2015 - IMH Special Meeting with AAA Group - Wednesday, May 20, 2015. In attendance: Barry Blue, Darren Bond, Kris Barrett, Calvin Friessen, Dean Cochrane, Jay Charison, Brad. Emberly, Warren Toderan, Dave Perron, Keith Johanneson, Sherri Vaut

Aug 25, 2015 - www.AANA.org for. Master's Course catalog. ▻ Special Thanks to Smith ... Merchant, CORR 2005. Lotke, J Arthroplasty 2005. Ackroyd, CORR ...

a baby's brain growth and the effects on subsequent development. It is critical for ... Babies give a signal when in need and when their caregiver is sensitive to.

Mar 21, 2017 - Financial to support investment advisory services provided by Callahan Financial. Within a SWM account, investment advisor representatives may provide advice on the purchase and sale of various types of investments, such as mutual fund

Plan 1. Paterson City, NJ, Plan 1. Current. Population. Ward Population Deviation. Net In Net Out. 24,842. 1. 24,550. 0.8%. 292 Highest. 25,289. 26,460. 2.

St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (non-AQ). Central. 5. Wisconsin ... Independents (Finlandia, Carnegie Mellon, Thomas More). Great Lakes 3.