Find the diameter of the circle if â PQR measures 310 and the ... hexagon is 33 cm, and the hexagon has a radius of 52 cm. Calculate the area of the hexagon.
Chapter 11 Study Guide: Sections 1 thru 4:
1. The circumference of a circle is 54 cm. Find the radius of this circle.
3. The diameter of the circle is 14 cm. Find arc length of PR.
4. Find m∠LMN
5. Find the diameter of the circle if ∠PQR measures 310 and the Arc length of PR is 9 cm.
6. A tire is has a diameter 38 inches. How far (in miles) will a person have traveled when the wheel makes 2000 revolutions (1 mile = 5280 ft).
7. Convert 1860 to radians.
8. Convert 20 radians to degrees.
9. Find the area of the entire circle.
10. Wallpaper is to be applied to the wall surrounding the window shown. How many square feet of wallpaper are required to cover the wall surrounding the window?
11. Find the area of the rhombus.
12. Find the area of the kite.
13. Each side of a regular hexagon is 33 cm, and the hexagon has a radius of 52 cm. Calculate the area of the hexagon.
14. Identify and describe the solid produced by rotation the figure around the given axis.
15. Find m∠GEH. 16. Find m∠EGH. 17. Find GH. 18. Find the area of the entire regular hexagon if each side is 6 ft..
19. Write the definition of a polyhedron. Polyhedron:
DETERMINE IF THE SOLIDS ARE POLYHEDRON. IF SO, GIVE THE NAME. IF NOT, WHY? 19.
DESCRIBE THE SHAPE FORMED BY THE INTERSECTION OF THE PLANE AND THE SOLID. 23.
26. Find the area of a sector with a radius of 11.1 meters and a central angle of 140 0.
27. Find the radius of a circle with an area of 30 m2.
28. Find the radius of a circle with a sector area of 25 m2 and a central angle of 140.
29. Find the diameter of a circle with an arc length of 67 meters and a central angle of 66 0.
30. Find the area of a circle with a circumference of 50m.
31. Find the area of the hexagon inscribed in the circle.
32. Find the perimeter of the shape below.
33. Find the area of the shaded region.