This delicious and easy-to-make breakfast will keep you full of energy all morning.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp reduced, low or no fat milk
- 2 tsp margarine
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- 20 g spinach leaves
- 30 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- Beat eggs, egg white, and milk together with a fork until well combined.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over low to medium heat. Add the margarine.
- When the margarine is almost melted, add the egg mixture and cook for 40 50 seconds
- When the egg starts to set around edges of the pan, gently push the set egg into the center and tilt the pan to let uncooked egg to run to edges.
- Cook 10 15 seconds, then remove from the heat and push the set egg into the center again.
- Season cooked egg with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place toast on serving plates and top with spinach leaves and smoked salmon.
- Spoon the scrambled eggs over the toast and sprinkle it with chives. Serve immediately.